Robert,

Not sure if this will help but a Google search on DATV+genealogy produces a number of sites using that acronym or code. Here is one sample. Could it stand for date viewed?

Kay Fordham

21. TYPE: Vital RecordCertificate of Death
DATE: February 13, 1981
PLAC: Orange Park, Clay County, Florida
FILN: 81-013582
REGI: 81-062
MEDI: Certified Copy December 15, 1981
LOCA: Florida State Registrar for Vital Statistics.
22. ngelical Lutheran Church Pastor Joseph L.Combs, located at 540 6 Fourth
Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11220, in letter dated Janua ry 5,1982.
23. ted February 28, 1996.
24. TYPE: Census1900 Census
PLAC: Brooklyn, New York
DATE: June 6, 1900
MEDI: T623 reel 1047
DATV: Week ending 20 June 1999
FILN: Enumeration District 97
PAGE: Page 6, Line 11
ADDR: 32nd Street in the 8th Ward of Brooklyn