From: "Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:29 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Making a backup of my family file

I don't understand why you'd use a gedcom instead of doing a backup of the
Family File?  The backup includes (most) all the ancillary files that are
created when you're working with Legacy in the Family File including your
focus group and merge in process.  You should also do a multimedia backup to
protect your multimedia files that you have linked to in Legacy.

Also, make sure you backup the .igi file in the Legacy\Data folder - that
holds your IGI matches, the .ppl file, which is the potential problems list
you've created and the .rgd file which holds your work with the Research
Guidance.  It's on the list of the things to do for the programmers to
include these files in the backup so in the meantime, you'll need to
remember to save those!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.