I found an easy way to add these additional files to the backup.

a) Find the Legacy backup file and double click it so you open the zip file
b) use windows explorer to open the Legacy Data folder
c) select and copy the missing files to the zip file
By putting the two windows (zip file contents and legacy data folder) side
by side it is easy to just drag and drop those extra files into your backup
zip file

Jack

Sherry wrote
Also, make sure you backup the .igi file in the Legacy\Data folder - that
holds your IGI matches, the .ppl file, which is the potential problems list
you've created and the .rgd file which holds your work with the Research
Guidance.  It's on the list of the things to do for the programmers to
include these files in the backup so in the meantime, you'll need to
remember to save those!