Then, of course, somebody in the "bloodline" takes a DNA test and the
whole discussion is moot.  Anybody been keeping up with the problems
the Mayflower Association has been struggling with?  Seems to me each
person has to decide the direction and scope of their research and
that becomes their definition for what they are doing.  There is room
in this great study for all of us.

Jim