To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 4:45 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Surname Prefixes - where to put?

Eva asked . . .
<SNIP>
who knows where I can put the Surname Prefixes
(von, van, van den, von der etc.) in Legacy?<END SNIP>

Hi Eva, as far as I can see, there isn't.
Maybe this could be a useful option if made available?

But then I'd have to move thousands of Mac/Mc, O', Ui, Ni etc. etc.
I'd push for it if moving pre-entered prefixes could be automated.

Henry

04/08/2006

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/