Do a change and replace all ' ' by ' ' ( 2 blancs by one, over and over til on inspection you finally have overal only one blanc. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Greenvale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 6:21 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Descendant Book


When producing a "descendant book" I would like any blank spaces in the
location field to be deleted, i.e., Charleroi, Washington, Pennsylvania vice
Charleroi, Washington, ________, Pennsylvania.  I have tried checking the
"remove one or more leading commas from locations" and "remove two or more
leading commas from locations".  Unfortunately, this only works on some of
locations so I get a mix of both "no blank spaces" and "blank spaces." Am I
doing something wrong or is this is a known problem in the software?  Any
guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Bill


Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp





--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.407 / Virus Database: 268.12.10/459 - Release Date: 29-9-2006





Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to