From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sherry/Support
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:47 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] MRINs and RINs

Laura,

I would suggest that you enter the RINs and MRINs in the User ID fields
under the Individual's Information and Marriage Information windows.  That
way, those numbers won't get blown away.

There's no way to turn that option off other than using the Standard
Edition.  It's a Deluxe feature.  There is occasion for us to direct a user
to renumber their RINs or MRINs if they get certain errors in their Family
File.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.