Hello List,
What is the proper way to put pictures in Legacy? I have a folder in My
Pictures named Obituary Pictures and I copied the file and pasted it in the
Picture folder in Legacy. I have open the file and verified all the pictures in

it, however, when I open Legacy and click on a person to add the picture to and

then click on Tools> Picture Center or whatever, most of the pictures will
show in the list but, two or three will not show in the list. I can open the
folder in Legacy and they are there with the correct file extension. I will get
 the message that the file cannot be found and if I want to search for it. I
have  tried everything I know to do including deleting the picture folder and
reloading it to uninstalling Legacy and reinstalling it. Does anyone have
any advice on how to correct the problem?
Lloyd