From: "Dora Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Which files do I back up?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:22:35 -0600

The data files are in the Data folder under Legacy.

Legacy is pretty straightforward.  You should see Rootsmagic's system!

You wan tto copy the family file, and then there are two or three little associated files with the same name, that I always copy to be safe. If you want to you can go into the backup folder and copy the backup files as well. Always delete any preexisting copies of these before you make new copies, or you will find yourself with a single zipped file containg more than one file.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]