To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:34 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Foster children

"The Rules" which can be found at http://www.ngsgenealogy.org,
http://www.apgen.org and http://www.bcgcertification.org These are the
standards that the professional genealogy community is required to adhere
to. The reason these "rules" or more correctly, standards are in place is to
prevent as much as possible people who invent genealogies and family
histories and charge a fee to others for that purpose. The goal is to
document all sources, and to use all available records to compile an
accurate portrayal of a family.

3:22 PM

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***