I have been following this and other lists for awhile. I'm convinced that most
users have no idea how to trim their replies. I suggest you highlight the parts
you donot want to repeat, like anything beyond the immediate message you are
responding to. Do this by  holding the mouse over the first line then scroll
down to the end of the unwanted material. The hit the "delete"key on your
keyboard. I like to enter the word <Snipped> so someone years from now know I
have truncated the message.
  I would welcome anyone with more computer savy and the ability to write a
clear direction to correct or change my suggestion.
  Nick Cirillo
  Fairfax VA

<SNIPPED>

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***