-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of June
McDonald
Sent: 04 December 2006 00:14
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 8MB attachments

I too never receive any attachments. What confuses me tho, is that emails
come in showing an attachment 'flag' but there never is any attachment, and
as I say, definitely not the one being discussed. Why is it that some folk
do some do and some don't?

June McDonald
Canberra, the nation's capital