  From: June McDonald
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 8:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 8MB attachments

  Dave, I am using IE6. I chose to show the attachment marker (a paper clip).
It shows on some posts on the LUG, not all, but there never is an attachment
(on the LUG msge) although it often/sometimes shows an attachment marker.

   That is what I don't understand, why the marker shows when there is nothing
there; and why do I (and you, if not others) not get the attachments when
others do? Still so much to learn!

  June McDonald
  Canberra, the nation's capital
Checked by AVG.