  From: David S Brookes
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:35 AM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] 8MB attachments

  June,

  The way I understand it is that anyone can add a 'flag' to an e-mail and it
doesn't necessarily mean an attachment.  I could be wrong here because I never
use them.  In IE you can add a red exclamation mark which shows an e-mail of
high importance or a blue downward pointing arrow to show an e-mail of low
importance.  It may be different for each e-mailer programme.

  Best wishes

  David S Brookes
  Polesworth
  N. Warks