From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sherry/Support
Sent: 08 December 2006 17:18
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Download problems

Graham,

I'm sorry to report we're apparently having problems with our server. Ken
has been notified of the problem and is working with the hosting company to
get it resolved.

If you started the download and aborted it, you'll need to go to our website
at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/DownloadUpdate.asp to update.  I would
suggest using the "Download Full Setup" option.

What a terrible time for this to happen to us!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.