From: "glove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "LegacyUserGroup" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 10:49 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Download problems

There is a first time for everything and I've just
experience mine with the
latest update (118). In the middle of the update it seems
there was a
problem downloading the legacy.exe file. No number of
retries could correct
this although my broadband internet connection is otherwise
working
properly. OK, things happen and I decided to wait till
later. In the
meantime I have no Legacy program at all because the partial
update
overwrites some of the files and now I have version
incompatibility. This is
an obvious nuisance since now I can neither update nor carry
on using the
program. Is anyone else experiencing problems and is there a
view on the
update process that if interrupted leaves you without the
program. This is
not my experience of other reputable software.
Graham

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or
call 1-800-753-3453. ***

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives
at:

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***