William:
The first problem is that I enter the information between TWO brackets or braces...I use the lower case ones to the right of the "p"...so data entry is [[...then the info I want followed by ]] when Legacy sees the [[it treats everything until]]as being private information and...unless I tell it otherwise in my report format...will print what I choose to indicate blank info. If the potential problem report concerns you just check of ignore this person on the personal information page and voila....no problem...
Kathy