I agree with David....

Put your ACTUAL data files on your flash drive....  (drive e: or whatever it
shows up as on your computer.).  don't have the data files on your
computers.  Direct Legacy to work with the files on the flash drive.   When
you leave Legacy and it asks if you want to do a backup - backup the files
to the Hard Drive on the computer you are using at the time.   This way, you
are always working with your up to date data files no matter which computer
you are on (so you don't modify it on one computer - then have out of date
info on the other....) - and you also have backups on a couple of computers.

Having the Legacy program setup on the flash drive is handy if you need to
use a computer that doesn't have Legacy....  you can't actually run the
Legacy program from the flash drive without having some other program going
that allows that (which I don't know anything about.)

Hope this helps!

Heather Stovold (nee McCaslin)

Researching: McCaslin, Craven, Smart, Ward and Stovold

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***