The Legacy.usr file is the main one that holds the settings in Options >
Customize and if you wish to save those for any reason, you can certainly do
that.  The legacy.usr is the only one I'd worry about saving since it holds
the most options and settings.  Also, if you're concerned about saving the
Legacy folder to save your files in the event the hard drive crashes, you
might want to save reports, color schemes that you've created, saved report
settings (for frequently used reports), files in the c:\Legacy\Data folder
and the Legacy.usr file.

When you uninstall Legacy, only those components which Legacy installs are
removed.  Other items that *you* create are protected, such as reports,
saved report settings, usr files, saved color schemes, web pages, files in
the Data folder, etc.

It's always best to just download the latest build of Legacy from our
website if you need to restore the program for any reason. Otherwise, you'll
do an install from your saved Legacy6Setup.exe file and will still need to
go to the website to check for an update.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.