Mary,

What do you mean by adjusting the county listings? Louisiana and Alaska have
something *similar* to counties - the Parish and the Borough and the Census
Area - and those show in the Geo under "County".  Although I see they
indicate the Census Areas with (CA) after the name.

The USA County Verification also includes the Parishes, Boroughs and Census
Areas in the listing. New York is showing as a county, as per the Handybook
and Joseph Kane's "The American Counties"

We haven't gotten Independent Cities added to the USA County Verification
List yet.

Unfortunately, we have no way to edit the Geo Location Database.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.