Ron,
Then what do you recognize it as? If it is not a country what is it officially?
Russ
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Geo Location List

Stuart,

That is very true. The problem is that we do not use nor recognise either the Uk or Great Britain as a country.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blog* - Improve Colour Photos with The GIMP
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/