-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul
Abell
Sent: 11 July 2007 07:35
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Embracing Change

C.G.
Me, too.  I have the LUG set for Plain text only even though I disagree with
the policy.  So, if my email had an ad in it, it was because I was replying
to some previous message.  It wouldn't have originated with me.

Thanks for the help, but everything the article recommended, I already had
set. So, I wouldn't know why the attachment was still sent unless I replied
to an HTML message or something and didn't think to make sure it went Plain
text.  But, either way, I have LUG set for Plain Text only and have for
quite sometime.

Paul  Abell

"What a glorious world God Almighty has given us. How thankless and
ungrateful we are, and how we labor to mar His gifts." ~ Gen. Robert E. Lee,
CSA