Renee Zamora wrote
I can't think of any more right now but I know I do a lot of right clicking on the screens to see what they will do. If you have a favorite tip why don't you share it with the rest of the group.

Can I cheat and have two favourites? My first would be: keep reading this list. Even quite experienced and knowledgeable users learn new things here sometimes and it's a good way to "pay it forward" too.

I think my other top tip would be similar to your habit of doing a lot of right clicking to see what happens.

There are so many features of Legacy that you might not realise they are there if you don't know what to look for. It's all too easy to start with a new program like Legacy, skim through the manuals or Help files and then start working with it and never think to look beyond the basics.

So my tip is to take some time to work with a Test or Sample file and just work through all the menus, clicking on each item to find out what it does. You may well find something you wish you'd known about ages ago!
--
Jenny M Benson