To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error #6

Did you receive the file from someone else or create it yourself? Can
you import it into another program like FTM or the free LDS software,
PAF? If you can import it into PAF, how about then splitting up one of
the major couples so that you can peel off about 10k-20k names? Then
try exporting to a new GEDCOM and importing then.

Alternatively, has Support contacted you about trying to import the
file themselves, if you are willing to email it to them?

I know there are other LUGgers here who have more than 50k names in
their databases. Perhaps they can do a GEDCOM export, and then try
importing that into a new family file to see if they get the same
error that you do. I only have less than 7k names, so can't help in
that regard.

Susan