Randy is with Ancestry- programs the gedcom and tree area I think. He can be found on their message boards.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 3:56 pm
Subject: [LegacyUG] GEDSplit

I found copies of GEDSplit, GEDLiving95 (to remove details on living
people), and Gedcaps95 (to change capitalization) tucked away in a far
corner of my hard drive.

These programs are all shareware by Randy Winch ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I
think registration is $10 per program (see the nag screens in the programs
- some have email, some have snail mail).

Since the original download site is no longer operational (I downloaded my
copies in March 2006), I'll put the unregistered versions up on my site
for a few days for those who are interested.

The links are:
http://www.jecarter.us/files/GEDSplit.exe
http://www.jecarter.us/files/GEDLivng95.exe
http://www.jecarter.us/files/Gedcaps95.exe