There will always be a need for a usergroup... I have learned a lot just by reading what others have asked... I know my questions are probably some sensitive ones... but I'm starting to dig all the skeletons out of the closet.

I just found one ancestor who was a slave owner and fathered children with his slaves... Sheesh when will it ever stop.

Allen

TH wrote:
Well, I guess that settle that. No need for the user group if WE should just RECORD WHAT WE WANT.