-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elaine
O'Neill
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:16 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Please take it off list -- IT'S A LEGITMATE QUERY,
FOLKS!

I wholeheartedly agree with both Janis and Stacey.  I think if the
members of the list could be relied on to discuss "hot button" topics
calmly and without prejudice the list moderators would have no need to
feel that some subjects should be banned.

Personally, I welcome a reasonable discussion of this topic. My eldest
son is gay. And although he has, for want of a better word, boyfriend,
I'm not yet at the point that I want to enter the boyfriend in the
program. Not because I'm against the relationship, I'm not, but
because, to the best of my knowledge it is not yet a "committed"
relationship.  If and when it becomes one, then I do need to know how
to handle it within Legacy.

So thank you to everyone who is able to discuss this without getting upset.