Kirstin Martinez wrote
What do people do when they have several different repositories for the same information. For example: I have Cemeteries & Churches list under one master list (yes, I'm a lumper). But some of the cemetery information is from on-line databases (with or without picture) & some is from me personally visiting the cemetery. I have been using the detail to differentiate, but is there a better way? What do other's do?

I think you are taking "lumping" to an extreme!

I am definitely a "lumper" but I would have separate Master Source for each Cemetery or Church and then use the Source Details to differentiate between sources within each place, such as different gravestones, different cemetery records, different memorials, etc..
--
Jenny M Benson