I am watching the videos again just for fun.  It says that you should NOT type
in the surnames in all caps but if you want to display them in all caps all you
do is check the box for that under the preferences tab.  I understand that
perfectly HOWEVER, when I was using FTM, I did type in the surnames in all caps
so when I imported the file to Legacy it kept that formatting.  How do I know?
I turned off the display in all caps in the preferences and all my surnames are
still in all caps.  Is there anyway to fix this?  I tried to manually change
one name just to see if it would let me but because of the auto entry it
retypes it in all caps because that is how that nam was entered in the first
place (I wouldn't want to change them one by one anyway).  Is there some way to
fix this so that the surnames are not in all caps and then I can tell the
program to display them in all caps.

I hope that all made sense.

michele

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et