Jim,

The way that Cathy suggests is exactly the method I use. Having said that, we
are both from outside the USA and I know I do not have much use for the
Geolocation facility. If you use this a lot you may find that it will not give
good results without temporarily changing the Location to that which suites
this facility.

For both of us, however, this is very much a minor disadvantage.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/