-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of June
McDonald
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:25 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] certain versions different

But I am wondering, how does one get a UK version? I have never seen any
options for that? Not that I have looked other than on the Legacy home page.

Did you buy a UK version?
--
June McDonald
Canberra, the nation's capital

*I* didn't! It was my understanding that the change had been made to those
who use the Queens English Version, so I am a little surprised that you
haven't got it in Aussie.

I have reread the details I had and see that they only say that it is in the

UK and Canadian versions. I haven't btw checked it in reports as I happened
to see the change during an update of my webpages - however if it changes
one then I am sure it will change the other.

Ron Ferguson

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et