> Every update should include a list of ALL changes since the previous update
> and
> should NOT be released until that list is included in said update-period.

I've got to think that this info is in at least two places already...

1. They use MANTIS for tracking things, so a report could be pulled from that.
2. They have to be passing this kind of info to the beta testers for every
build.

I might be convinced that really trivial stuff doesn't need to go out publicly,
but at least notify the individual who reported the original problem. Maybe
this is already happening ... I don't know.

--

Dev

+++

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.