Ruth,

I was simply explaining a feature that Gail would like to see in Legacy.

However, if you have one source titled "Obituary" that you use for all of
your obituaries, you would add the individual details (newspaper title, page
number, date, etc.) in the "detail" box, just as I am sure you have been
doing all along.

And I'm sorry if I added to the confusion, as that was certainly not my
intention.

:-) Lee