Or myself, who sent in error bad data to a person,
then sent back to them to correct it one month later,
and was told it is already on Rootsweb, and I can't
fix it because it isn't mine. It has been since used
as PROOF for someone joining a heritage society, and
accepted. The other parties involved have all died
subsequently. Never to be fixed. Never corrected.
Rich in LA CA

=== message truncated ===