Janis

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary
Figgins
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Advice on event names

The date and location go in the appropriate locations.  Then all the
information goes in the source.  If there is something I think I need to
have in the event, I add it into the notes.  Information such as extended
members of the family that were living there, etc.

Mary Beth Figgins