Barrie Smart wrote:
Absolutely. I assume you've saved each backup under a unique filename (?). If so, only the last save will contain *all* your data.

You can also opt to *overwrite* a prior save, which reduces the number of backup files (personally I only have one backup in Legacy's file system, plus a backup on a separate hard disk)

HTH