Elizabeth thank you for this I did amend my search criteria and hopefully
will pick up a few more results once I identify what the problem is.  Anne

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Richardson
Sent: Friday, 29 February 2008 2:21 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search problem

I don't know if this will solve your current problem, but if the index is
for the years 1858 - 1946, you need to select the search after 1857 and
before 1947, else it will not select any deaths in 1858 nor those in 1946.

Elizabeth

researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson