Saying it's not a Legacy problem is only part of the story. I suspect
what's happening is Legacy Charting is looking at all your disks for
files, and is being told by Windows that a particular drive is available
for searching, and when it tries this error is appearing*. If the
developers can reproduce it they will be able to fix it in a future
update, but in the meantime, I'd suggest looking at the following as an
example of how you may be able to locate the source of the problem and
stop it yourself
http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007/11/windows-no-disk-exception-pro
cessing.html taking particular notice of the bit that says leave drive C
alone!

If it does help or not, report back for others and Geoff to take it to
the developers.

Regards
Jeremy
*Windows is like that, and I'm a software developer too so I should
know- I've actually come across this myself in the past!