Personally, I would like to see both a date stamp to each new source added and a user stamp. That would help me when I come back to a family and reevaluate information. Multiple people in my household are working on the same database, so knowing who added information would be helpful. I find the date useful, too, because I can consider how much I knew at a given time when reevaluating data. For now, I just put [2008 xxx] into my notes.

Dawn

Randolph Clark wrote:

This seems like an excellent way to have all show up. Two quick questions:
1. Is it a big deal that the date accessed doesn't show up?
2. In the "Source List Name" field isn't 1860 census. U.S. enough?