-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janis
Gilmore
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:48 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Census vs Residence Events

Keith,

Absolutely, you want to enter every residence event (and every other event)
possible. Then when you flip over to chronology view, you can easily see
where he was, and formulate a research plan based on that. (It is helpful in
chronology view, if you set the preference to show state, county, city -
rather than the other way around; all my folks are in the U.S., way back
before the Rev, so country isn't an issue for me, but if it is in your
family then you want country, state/province, county, city).

Janis