Marilyn,

The odds are that Legacy is Looking for the Gedcom in your Legacy/Data file.
When the lisy comes up with your Gedcoms on it (or not) have a look at the box
at the top, it probably sats "Data". Click the folder with the "up arrow" on it
until you reach "My Computer" and use the plus signs to open up the trees until
you reach "My Documents", Highlight it and click "Open".

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:32:46 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Importing From Ancestry.com
>
> I am trying to import my gedcom from Ancestry. I have followed the steps
> set up on Ancestry and then tried to follow the steps from the Legacy on
> line training video. All works fine until I click on the Import Wizard to
> search
> for Gedcoms. I get the reply that no Gedcoms are found.
>
> Now I saved it to My Documents. Would that interfere with the Import Wizard
> being able to find the Gedcom? The file does show in My Documents.
>
> If there are changes I need to make; please send them in detailed baby steps.
> I did create a separate file for importing this information. I am
> trying to give you
> as much information to my actions to this point as possible.
>
> Thank you to those who offer help.
>
> Marilyn

Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live