Marilyn.

That's easy enough! select the Gedcom and move it to your Data file which by
default is at C:\Legacy\Data - if you haven't used the default then you will
know where it is.

I have a feeling that you know all that anyhow!

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:24:54 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Importing From Ancestry.com
>
> Sherry,
>
> I am using Vista and my file is in my documents. So for once it may not be me.
>
> Now if I can only follow Ron's directions to get the file into Legacy.
>
> Thanks to all who replied so quickly.
>
> Marilyn
>
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Sherry/Support
>  wrote:
>> Gene,
>>
>> I could somewhat duplicate this. The Import Wizard in v6.0.0.190 located 18
>> files. A search of my hard drive through Windows Explorer located 24 files.
>> Legacy v7 beta found 22 files.
>>
>> The ones that seem to be missing are in the My Documents folder but that
>> could be a quirk of Vista......
>>
>> I'll make sure that Brian, the bug coordinator, sees this and checks it out.
>>
>> Thanks for using Legacy.
>>
>> Sherry
>> Customer Support
>> Millennia Corporation
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>>
>> We are changing the world of genealogy!
>>
>> When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
>> Thanks.

The next generation of Windows Live is here
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live