  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randolph
Clark
Sent: 18 April 2008 13:46
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting

Why not just use Legacy?

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Martin Briscoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

One useful facility in Legacy Charting would an option to produce a chart
showing the relationship between two people.

I am often in contact with people quite distant relationships.  Sometimes it
can take a bit of digging to find how they are connected and also then I
have to explain to them the relationship.

I would like to be able select two people in Legacy Charting then get a
chart showing the path between them (which could be through several
marriages).

Martin Briscoe
Fort William
M&LFHS | Gwynedd FHS