Thank you, Sherry, for the information.  Legacy always tries to do what we're
needing or wanting almost before we know we need or want it.

Mary Beth

Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Legacy v7 will calculate non-blood
relationships.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.