Lets see.... we're on version 645.1 of windows by now and its still got bugs. Legacy v6 still has bugs. If I wait for a program without bugs, it'll be too useless to use and I'll be too old to use it. I'd rather use a program and help in the testing. The mailing list helps publish those problems and solutions are found.
I do confess to having bought a betamax videotape player.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: 13 May, 2008 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] No Legacy v7 this week

Nancy wrote:
Thanks, I think those prices are really reasonable for an upgrade that promises to be WONDERFUL!! I can't wait.
Nancy

I'm just curious if I'm the only one who isn't chomping at the bit to upgrade at the first release? I rarely do. I usually wait a bit and let any little last minute buggies get worked out first. Please tell me I'm not alone!

Kris