I just wanted to comment that I am a LUGger who was able to purchase a
copy of the new Legacy v7 yesterday at the NGS conference. But this is
a four day conference, so I won't have any time to look at it until
next week anyway! It was actually pretty amusing at the booth - the
sign indicated that version 6 was for sale, and we were watching Jim
(or was it Geoff?) demonstrate the new "beta" version on the wall
screen. When, from questioning, it became clear that they had version
7 for sale, no one wanted to see the demos anymore, everyone wanted to
buy! He corrected the sign and people walking by suddenly noticed the
"7" too and got in line to purchase! So I really think there are a lot
of experienced Legacy users who were the purchasers yesterday, not
just newbies.

I was hoping to recognize some names from this list, but didn't, which
was a shame.

Susan Daily
p.s. hope you got the projector working again!! ;-)