Dermot,

I agree with you and maybe Millenia should be like I was with my
children: "The more you whine, the longer you wait".

Yes, I would love to have had it in early May. I am sending a packet
to my first cousins, once removed, in Georgia for the
family reunion. I am sure all the new bells and whistles would have
made it even better. But it is not going to be and as none
of them even use a genealogy program; what I send will be appreciated as is.

If those who can not live without it are bored and have nothing to do
I have some suggestions: sign up for indexing with Family Search,
find a person who needs some genealogy help and spend a few days
paying ahead or just go work in the garden. The devil finds work for
idle hands.

Smiles,
Marilyn