Peter,

If you go to Internet>Search Internet for the Current Person you will be able
to select from the given list a search for the individual. Clicking on the
Customise Button allows one to enter your own string to view a site of your
choice.

By clicking Select next to any of the default searches the composition of the
strings can be seen.

It is fairly easy to work out the strings of a site for oneself. Go to the site
in which you are interested and then enter your details for the search and then
look at the URL at the top. Copy this URL and paste it into the appropriate
place in Customise Search, replacing the details which you entered originally
with the Legacy default eg replace [Ronald] with [GivenName].

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 06:54:21 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com; LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Customized Searches Find A Grave
>
> Can I ask how these search strings interact with Legacy?
> Or are these just ways to do customized searches at each respective website?

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/