Jill,

Does the new computer have Vista on it?  Legacy v5 won't run on Vista.  If
you have a Vista computer now,  please go to our website at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpWindowsVista.asp for information on
running Legacy under Vista.

You'll need to upgrade to Legacy v6.

If the new computer has XP, Versions of Legacy prior to v6 can be downloaded
from http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpDownloadVersion5.asp.  The password
to install is on the website and you can get your customer number from
Sales. You can contact them by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone from the US and Canada
1-800-753-3453.

Please go to our website at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Tips.asp and
read the articles under Moving Your Family File from One Computer to
Another.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.