Hadn't anyone on the Legacy staff tried this before publishing the manual?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Template Conversion Tool

Because it is still under development. Some things prove harder in practice than in thought and this, apparently, is one of them.

Cathy

At 09:28 PM 23/05/2008, you wrote:
I want to use the Source Template Conversion Tool. On page 72 of the Legacy User Guide it says:

"The Source Template Conversion Tool is reached from the Master Source List by clicking the Options button and then choosing Source Template Conversion Tool on the submenu."

There is no item for the Source Template Conversion Tool on the submenu.

I am using version 7.0.0.38. Why can't I find the tool?

Thanks,

Tom Herson
Ithaca, NY